Tuesday 15 April 2014

Leong Yeow Chicken Rice at Waterloo Center


Every time I walk past this place, I'll always see a long queue.. so that must mean that it's either very good or very cheap. One fine day, I saw a relatively short queue, I decided to give it a try. 

$3.80
 It costs me $3.80 for the set above which is fairly standard price.. so does this mean that it's very good?


I requested for the breast meat and well, you can see it's quite juicy and succulent. Bit into it and felt that it's quite tender, juicy and not at all dry. 


The rice though, I felt it was a disappointment. I felt it wasn't fragrant enough.. in fact I felt it was pretty bland. The chili though it's amazing! Quite spicy. I'm not quite sure what's the hype about though..probably the chicken meat and the chili? But I'll probably not be so eager to come back and try this again unless I have nothing else to eat around here....

No comments:

Post a Comment