Tuesday 29 April 2014

Wee Nam Kee Chicken Rice

Met up with some friends for Wee Nam Kee (#04-102B, The Gallerie, Marina Square, 6 Raffles Boulevard). I just love the ambience of this place at Marina Square because it feels like you are entering some old school coffee shop. And compared to the Novena Square branch, this one is much, much quieter and you won't have to endure insanely long queues and rush through your food. Here, you really have the luxury of time to savour your meals. 

Entrace of Wee Nam Kee at Marina Square
 I am a big fan of roast chicken.. especially Wee Nam Kee's roast chicken. Some places the chicken is too salty for my liking. Here, the marination is perfect. Juicy and tender. With Wee Nam Kee's chili sauce, my lips just swelled up cause it's quite spicy to me.
Half Roast Chicken $16
 The vegetables were fresh, crunchy and juicy. Usually I avoid vegetables like the plague but at Wee Nam Kee, I made an exception.
Vegetables $8
 Their chicken rice is so addictive. I like the colour and texture of it. The taste is marvelous. I know some people will beg to differ and say that other chicken rice stores may be better than Wee Nam Kee. But to each his own and everyone has different preferences and tastebuds.. so I'll say Wee Nam Kee to me it's the best chicken rice place in Singapore.
Chicken Rice $0.80


No comments:

Post a Comment